Can’t figure out how to see players in your GTA 5 lobby well don’t worry we have got you covered you will be able to see the number of players and the names of players.
To see how many players are in your lobby follow the below instructions according to your device.
For PC users
- If you are playing on a PC then you need to click the letter Z on your keyboard.
- This will display the names of players in your lobby.
- If you want to go to the second list press Z twice.
For PS4, PS5 users
If you are on a PS4 or a ps5,
- Then the first step is to hit the pause button on your controller
- Then go online and then go to players
- by this you will be able to see everyone in that session.
- If you don’t want to do this you can just push on the D-pad on your controller
Congratulations now you can successfully see the number of players in your online GTA session.
Tell us in the command box if this worked for you. Also, tell us if you are facing any other issues
Gourang Parekh is the founder of serinose, who is a gamer, aspiring actor, and a former e-sports organizer and a tech savvy. He is also a big fan of Cricket and his favorite batsman is Rohit Sharma.