If you have recently encountered your problem that your GTA online is starting off with first-person mode then do not worry we have got you covered you just need to follow some simple steps so that you can spawn in the third person every time you start with the game.
If you are currently in GTA online mode then
- The first step is to go to story mode
- Now open settings and go-to camera settings
- Make sure you have checked “allow independent camera modes”
- now switch your default to third person.
- Now make sure every time you save your game you have to do it on third-person perspective.
Well done now every time you are the game will load in third-person perspective. The game will remember the camera mode you have chosen before saving. So after you have followed all the steps you just have to save the game with your preferred settings.
Also Read: How sharing cash is possible in GTA 5
this video from @linnetshowto might help you tweak some settings.
Also Read: GTA 5 loading in First Person Fixed
Gourang Parekh is the founder of serinose, who is a gamer, aspiring actor, and a former e-sports organizer and a tech savvy. He is also a big fan of Cricket and his favorite batsman is Rohit Sharma.