When traveling, staying in hotels can be boring sometimes, many people nowadays carry their ps5 PlayStation with them so they can make the best out of their time.
Although Hotel Wi-Fi is not one of the safest and fastest internet connections, sometimes they are your only option. Also, you will need to save your mobile internet data pack for the rest of your travel.
By default, your PlayStation 5 will not allow you to connect with any unknown Wi-Fi. It will need you to authenticate before you connect to it. So we will tell you how to connect your PS 5 to your hotel’s Wi-Fi easily.
But before that make sure you are connected to the hotel’s Wi-Fi through your mobile and you know the password
To connect your ps5 to your hotel’s wifi
Connecting PS5 to a Wifi using Authentication Method
- Go to Settings
- Head Over to Network>Settings
- Now Select Set Up an Internet Connection
- Now select the wifi network of your hotel that you want to connect
- You will see two options, just click on how to authenticate
- Now open your phone and look for a wireless network of your PS5 it can be something like PS5-648 click on it and it will ask for a password
- Enter the wifi password and click on connect
Yes, you did it. The network is now authenticated and your PS5 will now connect to your hotel’s wifi.
Also Read: Who is a Game Publisher? Game Publisher FAQ
Here is How you can share your ps5 games
Gourang Parekh is the founder of serinose, who is a gamer, aspiring actor, and a former e-sports organizer and a tech savvy. He is also a big fan of Cricket and his favorite batsman is Rohit Sharma.